Re: The native American question plus some

Poster: "Falcone al Rasool ibn Muhajir <>polearmed@worldnet.att.net" <>

Salaam!!

Mark Schuldenfrei wrote:
<snip>

> On the other hand, if not Columbus, than there were plenty of other
> explorers that met mainland natives....
>
>         Tibor

The fact is that there aren't many, and the ones I have seen by the
active people, are done well. IMHO, they don't detract but add to the
spirit of our game, at least in the present form.

Now...if those "heathen savages" get an army together and want to do
something like the horde, I would shudder at the thought.  Otherwise, I
feel these few tiles fit well in the current mosaic of our sometimes
silly game.

Any flames on this one?;)

Falcone