Re: Period after the Roman Empire?

Poster: Corun MacAnndra <corun@access.digex.net>

Malcolm wrote:

>And I thought that the Roman Empire lasted until 1453 when
>the Turks finished it off. This would give use less than
>150 years to play in.

Actually, I've always been of the opinion that the Roman Catholic Church is
the last vestige of the Roman Empire. With this thought in mind we surmise
that the Roman Empire still exists.

In service,
Corun

     Corun MacAnndra   |   Dark Horde by birth   |   Moritu by choice
Though we are not now that strength, which in old days moved earth and heaven,
that which we are, we are. One equal temper of heroic hearts, made weak by time
and fates, but strong in will. To strive, to seek, to find and not to yield.