A call for assistance

Poster: Beth Morris <bmorris@access.digex.net>

Friends,

Sorry for a slightly off-the-topic post but SCA folk are usually willing
to help out and I have a friend who needs some (easy) assistance.  If
you're not interested in a brief non-SCA interlude, delete this message
now.

She manages quality assurance for the National Cancer Institute's Cancer
Information Service.  Her office places test calls to the regional
Information Service offices and as part of those test calls, they
sometimes need a "drop address" in that area to send publications to.

If you agree to participate, NCI (a branch of NIH) will send you more
information about the program.  They guarantee not to use your address
for anything else, and you will only get one or two packets of
publications every month or two.  They'll send you self-addressed
envelopes and all you have to do is forward the packet on to the QA
folks here in DC.  Simple, right, and you'll be helping out with
important work at NIH!

If you're interested in helping, please send me your legal name and
address and I'll pass the whole collection on.  She particularly needs
people in the Carolinas and Georgia.

Thanks for your attention and hopefully your assistance.  And thanks for
the brief non-SCA use of bandwidth.

Yours,

Keilyn
Beth Morris