Re: scope of the SCA

Poster: TismanBRos@aol.com

DISCLAIMER!!!!!!!  THIS IS A RELIGIOUS TOPIC AND YOU MIGHT NOT WANT TO READ
IT!!!!

ummm...  Eogan...  some of us really do believe in and see fairies, elves and
dwarves...  Even today, if you have faith in these "mystical" peoples, they
will make themselves known- especially thoses damned faeries...  always
bugging my cats.  :(
Thus, with paganism still a very great factor in the middle ages (more than
most realize...), it is quite possible for someone to see a elf, dwarf or
faery and not be alarmed (quite the opposite, it's considered a great honor).
 Now, for someone to walk around CLAIMING to be a faery, dwarf or elf...
 THAT I would be rolling on the ground laughing at the sight of!  I also
consider it to parallel one walking around as the bishop or pope without that
actual status, quite blasphemous (but a whole lot of fun!  ;)   ).

Tisman of the Black Rose

"They brought with them yells that curdled the blood, and would refuse to lie
down and surrender..."