Re: [MR] He said, Sidhe said

Poster: Rcardiff@aol.com

"But she was an elf, so the rules for brownies wouldn't apply...what's the
ettiquette for meeting elves?"

Brandish your silver and say, "Begone good folk and trouble me no more" Or
maybe invoke some holy name. Or maybe seek out the person who sold you that
moonshine or fed you the moldy rye bread. Also depends if you meet them at a
cross roads, they may not be able to cross the road.

                                        Miri-am (ha ha Miri, I AM Miriam)