Re: illumination

Poster: Corun MacAnndra <corun@access.digex.net>

Falcone wrote:

>Lord Blackbow, you are such a bright individual, and you really shine when
>you're punning.  Why, just the other day I said to my self, "Falcone, that
>Blackbow character really lights up the room when he comes in."
>
>Sure hope I didn't flip any switches this time.

My good friend Falcone, Allah's peace to you.

I see you have drawn upon your wit to ignite a humourous spark in order to
lighten the mood somewhat. Your words, coloured quite brightly, also seek to
educate us of the luminous young Blackbow. Pray let me buy you a drink, that
we may together become illuminated.

In service (and never far from a thesaurus),
Corun

     Corun MacAnndra   |   Dark Horde by birth   |   Moritu by choice
Though we are not now that strength, which in old days moved earth and heaven,
that which we are, we are. One equal temper of heroic hearts, made weak by time
and fates, but strong in will. To strive, to seek, to find and not to yield.