[Fwd: [EK] fencing questions]

Gentles -

I picked this up on the East Kingdom list and it occured to me that
Atlantians would probably know more about a fencing equipment company in
NC. (He probably means Asheville or Ashboro but then, I'm not a fencer.)

Back to the kitchen! (BOAT WARS on May **THIRD (3'rd)** - do not believe
the April Acorn)

Jocetta

(leaves tavern, still waving spoon around distractedly)

-- BEGIN included message

-Poster: EBergland2@aol.com

Does anyone know the answers to either (or both) of these questions?

1.  There is a fencing supply company Ashland(?), Ashbury(?) that is in North
Carolina that sells fencing gear: weapons+daggers.  Does anyone know its real
name or phone number?  They're suppose to be pretty reasonable.  I'm thinking
about getting a dagger and am pricing them out at the moment.

2.  In Danbury, CT there a local college that runs open fencing practices,
SCA style etc, does anyone know the specifics?  Practices are Mondays 7-10pm?

thanks!!!!
eb.

ps.  I'm get mailing lists spuratically so please be sure my email addr is in
the reply, otherwise I will not see a copy (Ebergland2@aol.com).