re: Bordervale Events

Poster: Ann Shelton <"sheltons@conterra.com"@conterra.com>

Dear Gentles:

Having recently visited our most "Southern" shire, I wanted to sing
their praises a bit.  The beauty of their traditional site is exceeded
by the hospitality and warmth of the people in Bordervale.

The tradition of chocolate events is a long one. (The Shire is blessed
with a Godiva "mine")  Ummmmm, good eats, too.

Even our relations to the North should find them easy to reach as they
are on I-20.  Of course to get there you must travel through Cyddlain
Downs!  (shameless plug!)  Would love to see many there in May.

Anne le Coeur