Re: In Search of...

Poster: Cheryl Martin <zofran@deepthot.cary.nc.us>

On Wed, 9 Apr 1997 mn13189@WCUVAX1.WCU.EDU wrote:

> A freind of mine is looking for Lady Ayo Folasade Oshun.  I think she was
> the MoL for the heavy tourney at Ymir.  If anyone knows how to contact
> her, please send the info my way.  Also, if she was not the MoL at Ymir, I
> would like to know that to!  Thanks.  (This primarily involves a magic,
> disapearing authorization, which my friend, who authorized there, is
> concerned about).

This is a first!  I thought I was easy to find..especially the 'net!  How
strange that feels!  Eogan, please have your friend contact me at the
address in my .sig.  Anyone else with questions about Ymir can also
contact me.  I was indeed the MoL for the heavy list.

Ayo
%Cheryl L Martin,  moderator  rec.arts.sf.tv.babylon5.moderated %
%Newsgroup posting address:   b5mod@deepthot.cary.nc.us         %
%Moderator contact address:   b5mod-request@deepthot.cary.nc.us %
%Personal  contact address:   zofran@deepthot.cary.nc.us        %