In Search of...

Poster: mn13189@WCUVAX1.WCU.EDU

Greetings and wel mot evirichon!

A freind of mine is looking for Lady Ayo Folasade Oshun.  I think she was
the MoL for the heavy tourney at Ymir.  If anyone knows how to contact
her, please send the info my way.  Also, if she was not the MoL at Ymir, I
would like to know that to!  Thanks.  (This primarily involves a magic,
disapearing authorization, which my friend, who authorized there, is
concerned about).
Aye,
Eogan

           "I brought ye to the ring.  Now dance best ye can."
   Matthew Allen Newsome            |	    Laird Eogan Og Mac Labruinn
   intern consultant/curator	    |       Altantian Royal Bard
   Scottish Tartan Museum           |	    Chronicler, MSoB
   & Heritage Center	    	    |	    (Militant Society of Bards)
   http://intertekweb.com/tartans/  |	    Clan Og, SCA
   <tartans@dnet.net>               |       "IT'S ONLY A GAME!"