- ------- From:          Michael Gunter <MichaelGunter@fnc.fnts.com>
To:            EAST <sca-east@world.std.com>
Date:          Tue, 8 Apr 1997 08:48:00 -0500

- -Poster: Michael Gunter <MichaelGunter@fnc.fnts.com>

Greetings to all,

I am Sir Gunthar Jonsson (the Ansteorran Sir Gunthar, not your
home-grown
version) and I am announcing the start of a new list-server  for the
SCA.  It is SCA-Cooks.  And just as the name implies it is for and about
cookery and feastocrating.  Any and all are welcome.

the body of the message.

Since this is the only other kingdom mailing list that I subscribe to,
please let the other lists know that might be interested.

Thank you for your time.

Sir Gunthar