Re: Why few fight for crown

Poster: Corun MacAnndra <corun@access.digex.net>

Dafydd wrote:

>However, an issue even dearer to my heart than bunting is the spelling of
>my name: three 'd's, only one 'f'.  And when the border-guards of my
>soon-to-be established County check for outside infiltrators, spelling my
>name will be how they determine the spies.  Sadly, some of my friends will
>also be excluded (Corun is a recent example), but that is how it goes.
>
>Dafydd ap Gwystl ap Llewelyn ap Cadwaladr ap Gwyl (memorize it now!)

D-a-f(pronounced v)-y-double-d(pronounced th) a-p G-w-y-s-t-(no a dammit)-l

Dayfdd, I think you should declare on the Irish to try to take back all
those vowels they stole from the Welsh so many centuries ago. Afterall, they
haven't figured out how to use them properly anyway.

In service,
Corun

     Corun MacAnndra   |   Dark Horde by birth   |   Moritu by choice
Though we are not now that strength, which in old days moved earth and heaven,
that which we are, we are. One equal temper of heroic hearts, made weak by time
and fates, but strong in will. To strive, to seek, to find and not to yield.