Re: baronies/shires/etc

Poster: Mark Schuldenfrei <schuldy@abel.MATH.HARVARD.EDU>

  That isn't just local perception. I was OUT AND OUT TOLD that Stierbach
  could not create "Shire orders." Not just that we couldn't register their
  names, they were NOT ALLOWED TO EXIST. Period.

Corpora doesn't permit it.

  I think one Eastern group still has a "Sheriff" -- I'm told that once upon
  a time "shire-reeves" represented Shires to the Crown in the East, until
  the Board told them to stop. Others here may know more about this.

Yosef Alaric of the Baliset, former Society Minister of A&S, and the sheriff
of the Shire of Smoking Rocks.

	Tibor  (Perhaps you remember "I'm Yosef, trust me.")