Shires in NC

Poster: "David H Ritterskamp" <dhritter@dpcmail.dukepower.com>

     On Sun, 13 Apr 1997, David Rizzico <drizzico@appstate.campus.mci.net>
     wrote:

     >Poster: David Rizzico <drizzico@appstate.campus.mci.net>

     >in
     Stone.

     >I really resent the fact that you seem to feel several of the members
     of
     >this shire are not visible.  If a groups' members feel they do not
     need to
     >publicize their accomplishments then they are no less visible than
     those
     >who do.... we are just less vocal about it.

     [I'm sorry you resent it.  I'm not going to address your resentment,
     though, because I already stated what I believe to be the case.  I
     will say this, though:  you've managed to present an interesting
     dichotomy.  If your group's members are less vocal about their
     accomplishments, doesn't that *by definition* make them less visible?
     This is clearly at odds with your above statement about them being no
     less visible.]

     >Since you stated that you once lived here in Crannog Mor you might
     want to
     >tell us how long ago that was.  People change, people move (in and
     out) and
     >the dynamics of small groups are rather fluctional.
     >

     >>From one who now lives and plays in Crannog Mor and ATLANTIA
     >
     >SIR GODFRIED OF FRISIA

     [No problem; I lived in Crannog Mor from 1988-1992.  If the situation
     that existed back then no longer exists in any shire, which is what
     you seem to imply, then why did this thread expose any concern from
     anyone?  Did you see the various messages from people who live in
     shires and emphatically agreed with the concept of lack of
     representation?]

     Ld. J. Blackbow
     House O'Shannon