Submissions (was coats of arms)

Poster: Tom Rettie <tom@his.com>

Greetings good gentles and friends,

These many posts on registering arms has triggered a question in my addled
head.  Are computer-generated copies adequate for heraldic submissions?
After thirteen years of playing with it, I think I finally have a design
that will pass and that I like.  Being one of the artistically impaired, I
sketched it in pencil, scanned it, and then colored and printed it on the
computer.  Will this be sufficient, or is there a particular blessed form on
which the color drawings (four, and one black and white, correct?) must be
submitted?  I'm sure a quick overview of submission requirements from some
kindly herald would be useful and appreciated.

Your servant,

Findlaech mac Alasdair