Re: Museum Search

Poster: "Ed Hopkins" <Ed.Hopkins@MCI.Com>

> We have long since plumbed the depths of the museums local to us:
> the National Gallery of Art (Smithsonian), the Walters Art Gallery,
> and the Philadelphia Museum of Art.  We now intend to travel farther
> afield, and we are looking for suggestions for museums.  Our
> requirements are simple: Real Medieval Crap.

Somehow I am reminded of an episode of the old black-and-white
"Adventures of Superman" wherein a group of self-styled knights
broke into the Metropolis Museum so that they could *obtain*
genuine medieval armor.  I'm sure that's not the case here.

-- Alfredo el Bufon
(who had thought the Smithsonian was unplumbable)