RE: Shires in NC

Poster: E L Wimett <SILVERDRAGON@Charleston.Net>

>> Charles and I have past the 22 mark, he is October when he went to
>> his first meeting along with Lauralen Darksbane (his first meeting
>> also) and I in January.

Gee!  from some of Yosef's stories about the old days in Cleftlands, somehow I thought Howie had been in a bit longer than that.  I distinctly remember the first reign of elven splendour when I was still in Mississippi and I could have sworn Howie and Cat had been in more than 5 years when they won Crown.

Guess it just proves that time compresses through the wrong end of the telescope. . .

Alisoun
İİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİRst Archives, FAQ, FTP:  http://sca.wayfarer.org/merryrose/