Re: coat of arms

Poster: Ann Shelton <"sheltons@conterra.com"@conterra.com>

Dave Montuori wrote:
snip

> > If they refused I would head to the best herald I know and
> > lodge a formal complaint.

If the offensive (and obviously conflicting) non-registered device is on
the field......when I was a herald, I had good cooperation with the
marshallate and have asked that they have the fighter use another shield
that day.  If the person is blatant about it and has refused to
cooperate with the gentle on site who conflicts, they had no problem
with this.  Comments, marshals?

Anne