Re: Tablet weaving info

Poster: tawnyk@juno.com (SHANA M HARVEY)

>First and foremost, _Techniques of Tabletweaving_ by Peter
>Collingwood.  The original one is excellent but out of print; and a
>revised edition just came out in paperback last summer.
>Other good ones include _Card Weaving_ by Candace Crockett (now in
>its third edition which comes boxed with 2 dozen starter cards), and
>_Card Weaving_ by Ruth J. Katz.

I'm glad you mentioned Crockett.  I forgot about her, and she's an
excellent source.  BTW, the revised edition of Collingwood has all of
the same information with a few revisions for size.  I have an original
copy which I compared to a friend's revised and they are virtually
identical.  If M. Herveus is out there, I think he has a good source for
ordering the reprint.
Tawny