Re: Tone of heraldry thread

Poster: Mark Schuldenfrei <schuldy@abel.MATH.HARVARD.EDU>

  Tanner is of course correct.   I should have paused and toned down my
  initial e-mail before sending.

  What generated my ire is that Tibor put words in Anne's mouth, then
  proceeded to lecture her on the use of that word.  She never said it was
  a requirement, she said it was necessary.

Ah, you presumed you knew what I really meant... rather than what I said.
Happens on the nets all the time.  Apology accepted, and mine extended as
well.

	Tibor