Free Scholar Prize

Poster: Giacomov@aol.com

Greeting one and all, and merry health I, Giacomo, wish thee,

Know you all that a friend and student of mine, Kate Maunsl, will play her
free scholars Prize at Emerald Joust of a Saturday morning.  Information
specific to the prize will be found at troll.

This prize will be played as to our ancient and honored traditions.  With
hopefully time for more fights.  Atalantian free scholars come and test the
mettle of one who would join your ranks.

In Service
Giacomo