Queens Rapier Champion

Poster: Giacomov@aol.com

Unto all whom these presents come greetings, I Giacomo Vincenti di Firenze
send felicitations and hope for continued fair health.

At Atlantia's Emerald Joust this May 23-26 will we play a prize that will be
a true test of skill, mettle and honor.  Honor being the most important of
all for from this prize will our Queen, Bera Thorbjorn, In her most Atlantian
Majesty will select a rapier champion.

This prize will be played sunday morning.  Her Majesty and many Noble and
Fair Atlantian Ladies will be in attendance.  While the style and run of the
tournament will be decided, there will be all of the opportunity in the world
to demonstrate your Honor and skill.

I as a Provost of the Academy issue this challenge:  Every Atlantian Rapier,
scholar, Free Scholar and Provost attend, play and show the world what it
means to be Atlantian.  Honor.

If you know of any Gentles not on e-mail pass the word that all may know.

In Service
Giacomo