Re: A question about the Sil-a-Flex experiment

Poster: bearslayer@juno.com (Christopher M Dawson)

Lord Donal,
	I have encountered the same problem.  I am going to make short
swords out of them.  I believe that, even if they are never made legal,
they will make excellent practice weapons for a pell.  They are the same
size as the short swords i like to go two sticks with in thick woods.

In Service,
Nikolai
<<There is a fine line between CHARISMA and BULLSHIT>>