University Catalog for June 7

Poster: AtlantiaU@aol.com

To the fair and gentle folk of Atlantia and all who watch these listings,
greetings from Deirdre O'Siodhachain, Chancellor of the University.

My friends, courtesy of Gregory Blount, the latest version of the June 7
University Catalog has been posted on the University web page.  It includes
descriptions for the medieval law classes sponsored by the Inn of St. Ivo and
an additional set of classes which do not appear in the version published in
The Acorn.  There will be no more updates to this catalog, although I may
post information regarding late changes around mid-month.  We are expecting
another heavy turnout for this session.
Preregistering for classes will make attendance easier for your and much more
manageable for the University staff.  Take advantage of this option!

Your servant,

Mistress Deirdre
(mka Terry Sheehan)