"Born on the List Field"

Poster: Scott Silvers/James of Westmorland <ssilvers@liberty.uc.wlu.edu>

	 I accidentally deleted the message from the gentle requesting
the lyrics to "Born on the List Field"  You did get the title right,
however, we cannot give you the lyrics.  When this song was created, its
composer expressly requested that the song never be written down, but
only passed on by word of mouth.  I do not recall who wrote it, but he is
still around and active in the SCA, from everything I've heard, and is
still strongly set against this song being written down.  Until he
changes his mind, I suggest we abide by his wishes.  Sorry.

				-James

Per pale gules and azure, a griffin segreant between three lozenges Or

___________________    _______________________________________________
|                 |    | Lord James Beckett of Westmorland, Seneschal |
|-----------------|    | Incipient College of Marshals' Keep	      |
|        /\       |    | Barony of Black Diamond                      |
|      /    \     |    | Atlantia                                     |
|      \    /     |    | Scott Silvers                                |
|        \/       |    | Washington & Lee University                  |

Visit the College of Marshals' Keep Home Page at
	http://www.wlu.edu/~sca