Kingdom A&S Festival

Poster: mn13189@WCUVAX1.WCU.EDU

I would just like to remind everyone of the Kingdom A&S Festival coming up
in July.  According to the Rules and Guidelines on the MoAS homepage:

"Musical Competition/Arrangement for the Judged Competition must have a
copy sent to Master Thomas Smyth of Ayr by May 31. A tape for the
arrangement or composition is appreciated
but not required.  Written music compositions/arrangements WILL
NOT be accepted for the Judged Competition on
site, however, artisans are welcome to participate in the Peer's Prize
Tourney."

This date is coming up, folks.  For more information please see
http://members.aol.com/charlenn/Rules.htm
or contact Lady Deirdre of Boolteens.

Aye,
Eogan

           "I brought ye to the ring.  Now dance best ye can."
   Matthew Allen Newsome            |	    Lard Eogan Og Mac Labruinn
   intern consultant/curator	    |       Altantian Royal Bard
   Scottish Tartan Museum           |	    Chronicler, MSoB
   & Heritage Center	    	    |	    (Militant Society of Bards)
   http://intertekweb.com/tartans/  |	    Clan Og, SCA
   <tartans@dnet.net>               |       "IT'S ONLY A GAME!"