Beer

Poster: PETERSR@spiegel.becltd.com (Peters, Rise J.)

Phsst -- hey, over here, in the corner behind the bar...

shh... I just ordered the beer for Storvik's Baron's Champ event ...  But if
we don't tell anybody, it'll all be for us... I know they were thinking
about doing a free tavern, but who ever heard of such a thing?  why waste
perfectly good beer on such a silly idea?  Let's just swipe the beer
ourselves and bring it back here to the Rose.

Think we'll be able to find anyone to help us drink it?

=Caitlin (I'll have the keg, I'll have the tap, I'll have a pickup truck, I
can go anywhere and make friends now!)