More about beer

Poster: PETERSR@spiegel.becltd.com (Peters, Rise J.)

Oops.  Forget I mentioned swiping the beer.

It's like this... the Badger wenches are running the tavern.  It'll be the
second appearance of their Lusty Wench & Lucky Knave Tavern, and they're
looking forward to the kind of bribes (er, ah, ... incentives?
 persuasions?)  tavern wenches get when no money can change hands.  So if I
swipe the beer and spoil their fun, I'll  be in lots of trouble.

Plus, MacGregor has promised to cook us a feast, with beef in wine and
roasted chickens and two kinds of dessert... and if I ... ahem ... well, if
I somehow did something that ruined the tavern part of the event, I'd lose
my cook.  So it's steal the beer and eat cold baloney sandwiches and deal
with a bunch of angry Badger wenches, or take the beer to Baron's
Champ/Novice Tourney and hope someone will be there to help drink it.

Sorry to get your hopes up, but let me buy a virtual round for the house in
consolation!

=Caitlin the Rueful...