CAMBOK at Pennsic XXVI?

Poster: Evan Randall Page <evanpage@ntr.net>

Good Gentles,
 At summer aproaces rapidly, my mind is turning to thoughts of a glorious
Pennsic war and the planning and other facets there of and I find myself
stuck on one topic in perticular (besides the ever present 'how much can
I afford to spend' thing) and that is 'HOW MUCH CAMBOK WILL BE PLAYED AT
PENNSIC XXVI?!' If anyone has any details, coments, sugestions, etc.
about the when, where, how, what, etc. I would love to hear from you. :)
Thank you for your time, and I wish a joy filled season to all!

  In a constant state of awe,
    Orm of Elvegast.

p.s. Any ideas about a CAMBOK marshal?