Re: CAMBOK at Pennsic XXVI?

Poster: mn13189@WCUVAX1.WCU.EDU

On Wed, 7 May 1997, Evan Randall Page wrote:

> I afford to spend' thing) and that is 'HOW MUCH CAMBOK WILL BE PLAYED AT
> PENNSIC XXVI?!' If anyone has any details, coments, sugestions, etc.
> about the when, where, how, what, etc. I would love to hear from you. :)
> p.s. Any ideas about a CAMBOK marshal?

Hmmm.. . .
Ideas suddenly pop into my mind of a not-so-distant future, where there is
a CAMBOK WAR POINT AT PENNSIC!, and we will all be playing Cambok for the
glory of Atlantia!  (On second thought, 'tis a silly consideration.  How
is one to win a Cambok War Point, when one can't win points in Cambok?)
I love this game.
Aye,
Eogan