Fighter Practice/Greenville/Sunday after 1001 Choc Knights

Poster: blackbow@juno.com (David H Ritterskamp)

The subject pretty much says it all.  However, I'll elaborate...

If you're on the way back from 1001 Chocolate Knights and suddenly feel
something tugging you towards Greenville, follow it.

Seriously, if you're on your way back from Augusta and pass Greenville
around 1:30-2PM, sidetrack a little and stop past the park.  Directions
are (I'm sure he'd be glad to provide them) available from
Johan von Rothenburg, whose email address is something like

jgahrmann@geocities.com

since I know how to get there but can't remember the road names.

See you there, if you stop-

Ld. Jonathan Blackbow
House O'Shannon

[PS- Johan:  Achbar and I at least will be there Sunday...see ya]