Banners

Poster: motteggiatore@juno.com (Brent A Garrison)

 I have had a banner made using the badge of Atlantia, the badge of
Bright Hills, the badge of Spiaggia Levantina, and my own badge(which
has just gone out of kingdom) {Triton Herald annouced that your badge
left Kingdom on the May letter of
Intent.  Good luck with Laurel!}- Rodrigo wrote.
Now comes a problem, The banner is about 25' long and "according to "
some recently found documentation it is too long for me, personally(READ
PERSONA-LY).  Is there any response to this that may help me decide to
display such a banner at events or say .,,. maybe Crown Tourney
/,..,./?? This weekend??/

 			Brenno Guarnieri

			Motteggiatore