Welcome to the nobility...

Poster: Kevin of Thornbury <kevin@maxson.com>

Unto the assembled patrons of this establishment, greetings.

	It is my pleasure to announce that the nobility of Atlantia
	now includes the Web Minister of Spiaggia Levantina,
	LORD Julien de Montfort.  Lord Julien received his AoA
	at the very practiced voice of His Majesty Cuan, who was
	able to say the exact words of the proclamation without a
	single cue.

	This is the second award that I know of that was due in
	part to Web Ministry.  (Even though Rabah is the one who
        updates the Acorn web page, I don't think that's what
	got him his Golden Dolphin. :)

	So, to LORD Julien de Montfort, VIVAT!
_____
 \_/   kevin@maxson.com   http://sca.maxson.com