Re: medieval cooking

Poster: Mark Schuldenfrei <schuldy@abel.MATH.HARVARD.EDU>

  What about *Take a Thousand Eggs or More*?  Or *Seven Centuries of English
  Cooking*?  Or, of course, Cariadoc's *Miscellany*?

I was avoiding mentioning SCA sources.  The FIRST thing people should try to
get was the Miscellany.  I tend to use Renfrow's books (A Sip Through Time
and Take A Thousand Eggs" but honestly, don't tend to recommend them at
first blush.

  (BTW, Tibor - do you have a life?  Or do you ever sleep?  It seems like
  every time I try a new mailing list, I find you there - how in the world so
  you manage to keep up with everything????)

I dunno.  I assure you, I have a life.  At least, one I enjoy.  (:-)  And,
now that work is slowing down, and Known World A&S is over, I might even
have a chance to get back to it!

	Tibor