Oops, I messed up again, please don't tell my Knight.

Poster: Carl Wylie <cwylie@conterra.com>

Good gentles;

Before  it gets out that Thorkell messed up again, let me be the first to admit my fault in public.  After reading a request post and not being fully appraised of the situation, I have mailed a written copy of the song  _Born on the List Field_  to the gentle that requested it.  As I stated I was not aware of the stricture against it, and will never transgress in this manner again.  To any who are offended by my actions, Most Especially the Author of one of my favorite songs  I Whole-heartedly apologize.  Next time I will learn more before I leap.

In Service to Sir Moehammad al-Kasy, Casa Dello Falco, and the Crown, I am,

								Thorkell Ulfsson
								FIDES PRIMORIS

İİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİRst Archives, FAQ, FTP:  http://sca.wayfarer.org/merryrose/