Re: Welcome to the nobility...

Poster: Shawn Riggin <sriggi1@gl.umbc.edu>

On Mon, 19 May 1997, Sharon Henderson wrote:

> > Unto the assembled patrons of this establishment, greetings.
> >

> > 	It is my pleasure to announce that the nobility of Atlantia
> > 	now includes the Web Minister of Spiaggia Levantina,
> > 	LORD Julien de Montfort.  Lord Julien received his AoA
> > 	at the very practiced voice of His Majesty Cuan, who was
> > 	able to say the exact words of the proclamation without a
> > 	single cue.
>
> Oh, this was most wondrously done!!
>
> Vivat indeed to the gracious and charming LORD Julien, and a curtsey
> to their Majesties for their perspicacious generosity!!
>
> VIVAT! <chug, chug, gulp, swallow, toss, CRASH!>  Another tankard
> bites the dust for a very GOOD reason!
>
> Meli ferch Iasper

Agreed... so wonderfully done.  Lord Julien is well deserving of his Award
of Arms he so recently received.  Vivat!  If you all would care to view
his work (and learn a little about the Canton of Spiaggia Levantina,) feel
free to take a look at the Canton Website which can be found at:

http://www.catharsis.com/sca/

Again, Vivat Lord Julien... you deserve it, and many gracious thanks to
the Crown for recognizing his work.

Vertete tuam piscis porro,
Morgan Wainwright

Mundanely:	Shawn M. Riggin
In The SCA:	Morgan Wainwright
                Man-at-Arms to Kaloc and Haus Wulfshaven
                Canton of Spiaggia Levantina
                Kingdom of Atlantia