Re: demo THANKS

Poster: bearslayer@juno.com (Christopher M Dawson)

Twas our pleasure and honor to be of assistance, Lady Kari...... I hope
that this will afford us ample opportunity for future ventures.....As
soon as I get my shire to stop being mad at me.... I didn't look at the
maps, I thought Luarinburg was a few minutes past Lumberton, not almost
45 minutes.......

In Service,
Nikolai Bearslayer

<<There is a fine line between CHARISMA and BULLSHIT>>