RE: Regarding Crown Tourney

Poster: Becky McEllistrem <beckymc@MICROSOFT.com>

Actually as a spectator I never thought anybody was upset but I felt
there
was a great deal of confusion as to who had won.  This was also noted in
the faces of the consorts where I was looking for some clue.  For those
of us that don't know much about fighting it was very hard to
tell who had won either the last fight or the previous fight.  I humbly
ask
the marshals to please be very loud in announcing the winners at events
and remember to turn towards the populace you're next to instead of
shouting it
across the field.  It really helps those of us who know very little
about fighting
and what might have been strong enough for a  killing blow.

	<apology snipped so you don't have to download it again>

	Rebecca