Recipe from Emerald Joust

Poster: PETERSR@spiegel.becltd.com (Peters, Rise J.)

My 7 year old daughter (who has grown up in the SCA and will taste a bite of
anything even rumored to be edible if it shows up on a feast table) really
REALLY liked the beige-colored puree topped with crumbled eggs that was
served with the bread course during the Sunday night feast at Emerald Joust.
 I had to talk her out of going to find the cook =right then= to find out
what it was.  Does anyone have an idea what the recipe is, or where I might
find it?

=Caitlin Kindra'smom (this is the modern equivalent of somebody
somebody'sdottir)