Re: Idea

Poster: Stephen Mumford <redline@shore.intercom.net>

> I think the reason that those mundane bumber stickers are in the
> form "Parent of..." or "My kid is..." is that the kid in question
> isn't likely to have a car.  But for most SCA titles, a car is
> practically a prerequisite, but having a parent who's actualy
> bumber-sticker-level proud of that title is fairly rare.  So I'd

Heh heh.  Personally, I think it's a clever idea.  Of course, I'm also
lucky enough to have parents who probably would put a "My son is
a Lord" bumper sticker on their cars and who also realize the signifigance
of the title. ;-)   When he found out I got my AoA, Dad was adamant that I
send him a copy of my arms.  Considering that he is an excellent
woodcrafter, one can hope the request bodes well... ;-)

Julien de Montfort

redline@catharsis.com
http://www.catharsis.com/sca