Re: April and May kingdom returns

Poster: many waters cannot quench love <lisa@technomancer.com>

hi rhiannon!  you wrote:

> Finn Mac Iolair - name and device - name undocumentable
> Finn Mac Iolair - badge - no name (NOTE:  A name must be registered before
> or in conjunction with any armory submissions.  If the name is returned, so
> must be the armory.)

i'm confused...  (and everybody choruses "and this is different HOW?")  i
thought that under certain circumstances a holding name - ie, finn of
wherever-he's-from - would be registered if a name didn't pass, and i
thought that the holding names were created specifically so that a device
could still be considered if the name bounced.  did i dream this?  or am i
conflating two entirely separate processes?  please enlighten me as to the
error of my ways...

						melys

lisa lorenzin                  every normal man must be tempted, at times,
lisa@technomancer.com          to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag,
http://www.1000plus.com/lisa/  and begin slitting throats.  - h.l. mencken