Re: Rose Walk

Poster: Alys of Foxdale <foxdale@wolfstar.com>

> Poster: Kristi_Why@ena-east.ericsson.se (Kristi Why)

>      I know there was to be a Rose Walk right around now in Storvik or
>      Bright Hills.
>
>      Has it happened already?  If not could someone post the details and
>      the contact person?
>
>      Thank you
>
>      Elspeth of Wye

The third Rose Tour took place this past Monday.  But, fear not, as it
seems to be popular enough to have become an annual event.  I missed
it this year, but I'm willing to bet that next year it will once again
be on the Monday of Memorial Day Weekend!  Doubtless if I am wrong I
will be corrected by Master James of Rutland, who has been the prime
instigator the past three years.

   Alys of Foxdale        | Vert, on a fess between three trees
foxdale@wolfstar.com      |     argent, a fox passant gules.