RE: Emerald Joust - What happened?

Poster: PETERSR@spiegel.becltd.com (Peters, Rise J.)

>>How did Emerald Joust go?

Well.

>>I also heard there were 20 or so entries in Curriculum Vite.  Wow!  What
do
you
all think of the idea of that competition?  Is it a repeater at some future
point in time?  What did you think of the judging criteria?  What did Brok,
Shrew and Dierdre think of the judging? I heard it took a while.

27, I think.  It was great, both to participate in and to walk around and
see everyone's stuff.  The judging criteria were fine.  The available space
was too small; I noticed that some folks were allowed a whole table while
others got only half a table, it might be nice to let everyone say whether
they will need a whole or a half.  Otherwise you end up with things piled on
top of each other, no place to put the documentation, and so on.  But yes,
do it again, please.

>>Did anyone go out on the Gyrfalcon (viking boat in the lake)?

I saw some folks out paddling around on Saturday, I think it was.

=Caitlin