Hello

Poster: Rick Allison <rick_allison@INS.COM>

Greetings to all gentles in this net,
I am Seanne Alansyn, Squire to Syr Raym Y Hyndyll.  My lady and
I are returning to the Knowne World after a long sojourn.
I am late of Ansteorra and Drachenwald.  We have been involved in
the outer world as revelers, actors and merchants at the Maryland Ren faire.
We have also spent much time among the Normans and vikings of Markland.

We now reside within the borders of the Barony of the Sacred Stone.
I am searching for armor and other warriors with which to practice...
Our wee lad is four and can wield a small sword and shield....
My lady is an accomplished Seamstress and spins many fibers into wondrous
skeins.

We are attending our first SCA event in 13 years on June 14th here in the
barony.

This missive is just to announce our arrival and to seek fellow followers of
the dream.

In service to the dream,
Laird Seanne Alansyn, esq.