Correction Re: heraldic help

Poster: Rick Allison <rick_allison@INS.COM>

Thanks to those who answered I found the heraldry resources under the sca.org

Now I have two questions for any herald in this net...

Is the anagram of the greek letters Chi and Ro
allowed as a charge on an sca blazon?
                                                               ___
                                                              |      |
                                                              |___|

                                                          \   |  /
                                                            \ | /
                                                            / | \
                                                           /  |  \

Are diagonal green and gold stripes across a device allowed?