Re: Heraldic Challenge

Poster: Joyce Baldwin <jocetta@ibm.net>

Corun MacAnndra wrote:

> >Lady Jocetta Thrushleigh, who STILL hasn't gotten around to figuring out
>
> Hmmmm, how about; fieldless, a thrush proper couchant

The actual arms I've registered are:

Quarterly vert and azure, two thrushes singing in bend, or.

(Two gold thrushes diagonally set on a green & blue background)

And I have been considering registering for a badge: fieldless, a thrush
singing, or on a rowan branch (pyrus aucuparia) fructed proper. (A gold
thrush sitting on a rowan branch.) My name as registered is Jocetta
Thrushleigh of Rowansgarth, hence the rowan branch.

Pretty close!