Re: searching for oversize photo albums

Poster: John Gahrmann <jrgahrmann@geocities.com>

Becky McEllistrem wrote:

>                        Postage paid by: [Image]

> Poster: Becky McEllistrem <beckymc@MICROSOFT.com>
>
> Thank you kindly but does anybody have a source for
> photo albums to protect things LARGER than 8.5 X 11
>
> Are these common office supplies as well?  It's been a
> LONG time since I needed an office supply store.
>
> RebeccaActually the Office Supply Store might be the answer. Have you looked at the Dataform
binders in sizes that will hold 11x14. they come in pressboard and light plastic. If you
had the copies laminated and hole punched they would not rip out, smudge, stain, etc. for
a long time.

Forms and Supply (I have thier catalog in hand) asks 4.64 ea. for the 14 7/8" x 11" model
in grey, dk blue crimson or lght blue.

--
John Gahrmann
AKA Johann von Rothenburg