Golden Dolphin Purpose

Poster: "Terry L. Neill" <Neilltl@ptsc.slg.eds.com>

Hi all -

I'm in the middle of my semi-annual award recommendation letter to TRH and am
wondering what kinds of service are part of the criteria for the Order of the
Golden Dolphin.

   Kingdom law states:  A.1.2.1 The Order of the Golden Dolphin honors
   and recognizes those subjects of the Kingdom who have distinguished
   themselves by their service to Atlantia.

Does this mean service directly to the Kingdom, or also service to local groups
(since without local groups there would be no kingdom)?

Ever in search of deeper understanding,

        - Anarra Karlsdottir