Re: Golden Dolphin and Pearl

Poster: PETERSR@spiegel.becltd.com (Peters, Rise J.)

Evan wrote:

>>Examples of alternative methods, please?

Here in Storvik, we have a Baronial service award, the Order of the Lozulet,
given (quoting Corun) to those who, by their service, demonstrate that they
keep the barony's interest foremost in mind.  Or something like that.

>>[stifles snicker] That would make it hard to swing a sword, I should
think. But having no *bad* joints is a passing helpful thing.

Just from watching Dafydd fight,  I'd credit it to no bones, maybe, rather
than no joints, but no octopus is more flexible.

=Caitlin