Re: Torturing Spammers

Poster: Corun MacAnndra <corun@access.digex.net>

Leifr wrote;

> Alanna wrote:
>
> > May one ask _how_, m'lord?
> > A simple Blood Eagle, or the refinements of the Inquisition?
> >
> The Bloody Eagle is not really an effective torture.  The subject would
> surely die far to quickly.  It was used exclusively, if I remember correctly,
> on defeated Royalty, no doubt as a deterant to other Royalty trying to
> resist conquest by the Danes.  Spammers are certainly not Royalty, and
> therefore would not deserve the Bloody Eagle.

As Aelfgar Greyseas is fond (sometimes overly) of saying, "It takes a
long time to kill a man with a spoon. First you have to raise blisters."

In service,
Corun

--
     Corun MacAnndra   |   Dark Horde by birth   |   Moritu by choice
 I do not understand objections to 'cruel and unusual' punishment. While a